8th Edition of National Youth Parliament Competition, popularly known as Rashtraniti, from 6 April – 7th April 2023 at university premises.
Table of Contents
- About the Competition
- Lok Sabha
- National Security Council
- Mode of the Event
- Key Dates
- Award & Certificates
- Registration fees
- Payment Details
- Registration Details
- Portfolio Matrix
- ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRAVEL
- Brochure Link
- Contact Details
About the Competition
Greeting from the School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun !!
A true scholar and a true institution will always use its privilege to induce a wave of positive change in society. A change that our nation deserves and a change that our future generations deserve. The 8th Edition of Rashtraniti, National Youth Parliament Competition from 6th April – 7th April 2023 will mark a continuous endeavour of the School of Law, IMS Unison University, Dehradun in engaging the youth of the nation in holistic change development and tackling situations arising in modern times. This year we have generated the following agendas to be discussed in the respective committees:
One Nation One Election: A change that is beneficial to the country’s development or one that would be detrimental to it.
Jal, Jeevan, Zameen preserving ecosystem & Climate Justice: High time for tackling deforestation.
National Security Council
Sino-Indian Conflict and role of North-eastern Region: Creating the greatest devastation to the protective shield of the northeast?
Mode of the Event
The Competition is open for all students pursuing any course from any recognised University/ Institution in India subject to fulfilment of registration formalities.
- 10th January 2023 – Beginning of Registration
- 21st March 2023 – Last Date of Registration
- 6th & 7th April 2023 – Dates of the Event
Award & Certificates
- Best Parliamentarian’ Award from Lok Sabha
- Best Delegate from National Security Council Meet & Stakeholders
- “High Commendation” Award from every Committee
- “Special Commendation” Award from every Committee
- “Special Mention” Award from every Committee
- “Honourable Mention” Award from every Committee
- “Best Journalist” Award for All India Press
- “Best Photographer ” Award for All India Press
- IUU Participants – INR 900/-
- Others – INR 1500/-
- Details for Payment through e-mode such as NEFT/IMPS/UPI are as under:
- Beneficiary Name: IMS Unison University
- Account No.: 15262191003778
- Bank: Punjab National Bank
- IFSC Code: PUNB0152610
- Branch: Makkawala, Dehradun
In order to confirm participation, entrants should register themselves as per the schedule mentioned herein above. The registration process consists of the following two steps:
Step 1: Each team is required to fill in the details in the Google Form for the purpose of registration. The link https://forms.gle/H9UyUAp2i6eaPcPC8
Step 2: Participants are required to send the scanned copy of the NEFT/IMPS/UPI transaction details to e-mail ID- email@example.com by March 21, 2023. The subject of the mail should bear “Registration for IMS UNISON UNIVERSITY of 8th National Youth Parliament Competition”.
ACCOMMODATION, FOOD AND TRAVEL
- The university will not offer any lodging arrangements, however list of nearby hotels will be made available for the convenience of the participants.
- Transport services shall be provided by the organizers from a pre-decided stop to the VENUE (IMS Unison University, Dehradun).
- Breakfast, Lunch, and High- tea is included in the two-day event.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. – Mr Arpit Garg: 8521040689 (President)
Mr Suryansh Vardhan: 9142374743 (Vice President )
Advanced Certificate Course on Enforcement of Fundamental Rights
NLIU-CLT Techtonic’s Online Competitions
1-Week Live Certificate Course On “Cyber Law”
Call for Interns for Research Internship at ILE