2nd National Moot-Court Competition 2023 by IILM University
Table of Contents
- About IILM University
- About IILM Law School
- Important Dates
- Registration Fees
- Payment Method
- Method Of Registration
- Prizes Up For Grab
About IILM University
IILM University has had a legacy of excellence in responsible management education since 1993. IILM University, Gurugram has been set up under The Haryana Private Universities (Amendment) Act, 2018 in Sector 53 Gurugram. With more than 29+ years of experience in training future entrepreneurs and managers IILM has established a strong base of 12000+ alumni making it the preferred choice of destination for students in India.
About IILM Law School
IILM Law School is a Research-Oriented Institution that provides global legal education providing five a year Integrated B.A. LL.B (Honours) and B.B.A. LL.B (Honours), 1-Year LL.M and Ph.D. (Law). We have tie-ups with international law universities, reputed NGOs, Corporate Houses, and Law Firms to give extensive exposure to our students. The school has recognition from the Bar Council of India & the University Grants Commission. Located in the heart of Gurugram, it was established in the year 2019 and is presently working under the leadership of our Chancellor Dr. SY Quraishi (Former Chief of Election Commissioner of India), Pro-Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) Ranbir Singh (founder & former Vice-Chancellor NALSAR Hyderabad & National Law University Delhi), Vice-Chancellor Prof. (Dr.) Sujata Shahi and Dean Prof. (Dr.) Asha Verma.
IILM Law School also boasts of a robust mooting culture and holds a history of successfully organizing the 1st IILM National Moot Court Competition.
- Only regular students enrolled in a five-year integrated undergraduate law program or three-year graduate law program are eligible to register for the competition.
- Each team shall consist of two speakers and one researcher. Teams are to notify which members are the respective speakers and researchers through the registration form. No change of speaker to researcher or vice-versa shall be permitted except upon application to the Organizing Committee.
- The request for change should have concrete reasons and the decision of the Organizing committee shall be final. If need be, the Organizing Committee holds the right to disqualify a team upon finding the reason for the change to be unjustifiable or unreasonable.
- Last date of Registration- 15th Feb 2023
- Last date for seeking Clarifications- 25th Feb 2023
- Release of Clarifcations- 27th Feb 2023
- Last date for submission of soft copies of Memorials- 12th March 2023
- Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials- 16th March 2023 (05 Copies, at the Registration Desk)
- Last Date for mailing Travel Itineraries- 27th Feb 2023
- Inauguration- 16th March 2023
- The draw of Lots, Exchange of Memorials, and Researcher’s Test- 16th March 2023
- Preliminary and Quarter Rounds- 17th March 2023
- Semi-Final & Final Round- 18th March, 2023
- Valedictory and Prize Distribution- 18th March 2023
- Rs. 5,000 Per Team (inclusive of food and accommodation)
Method Of Registration
- Participants are required to share the duly filled registration forms along with a screenshot of their payment at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get registered.
Prizes Up For Grab
- Winners Rs.60,000
- Runner Up Rs.25,000
- Best Memorial Rs.5,000
- Best Speaker Rs.5,000
- Best Researcher Rs.5,000
Mr. Aditya Verma, Assistant Professor
IILM Law School, IILM University, Gurugram
Ms. Apala Vatsa, Assistant Professor
IILM Law School, IILM University
2nd National Moot-Court, National Moot-Court Competition