Call for Interns for Research Internship at ILE; Publication Opportunity and Book Rewards; Apply by 10th February 2023
Table of Contents
- About Institute of Legal Education
- About Internship
- Work Nature
- Internship intake
- Last Date for Apply
- Important Links
- Our Previous Internship Publications
About Institute of Legal Education
Institute of Legal Education is an Institute to promote Legal Education managed by I.L.E. Educational Trust (formerly known as “Indian Journal of Legal Review”). ILE has been established with the vision of excellence in legal education and research. Our ultimate visions are establishing quality platforms for legal education and promoting legal gens in this perspicacious society.
Internship Project provides an opportunity for young individuals to expose themselves to cutting-edge research in legal ideology and its scope in legal research. It best suits individuals who have studied in college and wish to move on to pursue Ph. D. in Law or related fields, or to positions in government research institutions, or legal institutions that require a quantitative and analytic orientation.
- Internship Participants shall prepare 4 Research Articles/Articles between the periods of the Internship (8 Weeks).
- In the Internship Period, participants must prepare a Research Article/Article per 2 weeks (Totally 4 Research Articles/articles). You can submit before 2 weeks i.e. One week, but the maximum allowed time limit is 2 weeks per article.
- Research Article/Article may be returned to the author with suggestions related to substance and/or style. Final acceptance of a manuscript for publication is contingent on the incorporation of such suggestions to the satisfaction. If it is not satisfactory, it will be rejected.
- Every two weeks participants should submit their Research Article/Article in the provided submission link.
- The Themes for the Internship are here – https://iledu.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Internship-Topic-Themes.pdf
- Participants qualified Research Articles/Articles will be published with a publication certificate in the Institute of Legal Education’s Scholarly Journals free of cost with ISBN. Most Qualified Research Articles/Articles will be published with ISSN. A hard Copy of the Certificate is available at the request of the Participants.
- A certificate of Internship completion and letter of Recommendation shall be given to the participants after the successful completion of the Internship.
- If you need any help relating to the internship or article theme, you can ask your queries to the organizers at any time.
- Maximum Internship communication will be dealt with in Whatsapp and Email.
- Best top 2 interns will get Book Rewards.
20 Applicants. First come First Serve Basis Only.
From 13th February, 2023 to 9th April, 2023
Open to all Law Students and Researchers.
Last Date for Apply
February 10th, 2023
- Internship Instructions and Guidelines Link – https://iledu.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Internship-3rd-Batch-Instructions.pdf
- Internship Application Link – https://iledu.in/internship-registration/
Our Previous Internship Publications
- ILE Research Internship Batch 1 Published at Lex is Us Law Journal’s – https://liu.iledu.in/category/volume-1-and-issue-1-of-2022/
- ILE Research Internship Batch 2 Published at Indian Journal of Legal Review [ISSN – 2583 – 2344] – https://ijlr.iledu.in/category/volume-2-and-issue-5-of-2022/
Prasanna S – +91 94896 71437 or email@example.com
Call for Interns, Research Internship, ILE