CfP: Lex Humanitariae, Vol II Issue III + 2nd Article Writing Competition [ISSN: 2582-5216, IF: 5.042, Indexed] Rewards, Internship Opportunity: Submit by Oct 15
About the Journal
Lex Humanitariae: Journal for a Change (ISSN: 2582-5216) is a leading international peer-reviewed Law Journal aimed at providing a platform to the original work of authors by way of an open-access system. Presently, the editorial and review board of the Journal consists of experienced lawyers, well-recognized academicians, and law students from reputed institutions.
The Journal has established its presence in the international publishing industry with contributions by judges, lawyers, academicians, researchers & students from across the globe, including countries like the USA, UK, Germany, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Egypt, et al.
Indexing and Impact Factor Information (16 Databases)
The Journal adheres to the international standards of publication and is indexed in 16 national and international databases, including ROAD: The Directory of Open Access scholarly Resources by ISSN, Index Copernicus International, DRJI, ISIFI, Academic Resource Index, RJIF, SJIF, I2OR, WCOSJ, SIS, ASI, COSMOS, Google Scholar & Journal Factor.
Impact Factor: 5.042 (Click here to view the Certificate).
Any theme related to socio-legal aspects is acceptable. Inter-disciplinary approach and comparative research shall be encouraged.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories (word limit is inclusive of footnotes):
- Long Article (3000-8000 words)
- Short Notes (1000-3000 words)
- Case Comments / Legislative Comments (1000-3000 words)
- Book Reviews (1000-2000 words)
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in the process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors.
- All entries shall be accompanied by a brief Abstract of not more than 250 words (included in the word limit) highlighting the central theme of the paper. No paper will be accepted without an Abstract.
- Co-authorship is permissible up to a maximum of Three authors, in total.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, size 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Footnotes shall be in Times New Roman, size 10, single line spacing. Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- No page borders, headers or footers shall be used.
- The manuscript shall be submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) format only.
- All the papers published in Volume II Issue III of the Journal will be automatically transferred to the 2nd Article Writing Competition, at no extra cost.
- Best Paper: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 1000/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- 1st Runners-up: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 750/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- 2nd Runners-up: Certificate of Excellence + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 500/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Annual membership of Youth4u Assn. + Shoutout on our social media accounts.
- Top 3 authors will also get an opportunity to work as Associate Editor/Student Editor of the Journal.
- Subsequent Top 5 research papers: Certificate of Merit + Certificate of Publication + Rs. 300/- off in next Issue + Internship opportunity with Lex Humanitariae + Shoutout on our social media accounts
- All other participants shall be entitled to a Certificate of Publication + Certificate of Participation in Article Writing Competition.
- Hard Copies of all the Certificates can also be provided at minimal charges.
Or, direct the mail at email@example.com
- The subject of the mail shall be in the following format: “Submission – Volume II Issue III”
- The details of the authors, including their names, contact details (email id and phone number), name of the institution, course, year, or their profession/designation (as the case may be), shall be provided in a separate Word file.
Manuscript Processing Charges (To be paid after Acceptance)
For Indian Authors:
- Single authorship: INR 800/-
- Co-authorship up to two: INR 1000/-
- Co-authorship up to three: INR 1200/-
For Foreign Author(s): USD 25/-
- The published papers will be automatically transferred to the 2nd Article Writing Competition at no extra cost.
- The authors shall be mailed the soft copy of the Certificates and of complete Issue. E-Certificates of the 2nd Article Writing Competition shall be provided after the announcement of results. Hard copies of the Certificates are provided at additional minimal charges.
- Deadline for the receipt of submissions: 23:59 hrs. on October 15th, 2021.
- Communication of Review Result: Within 72 hours of receipt of submission.
- Live Publication of Manuscript: The papers are published within 5 working days of making the fee payment.
- E-Certificate of Publication will be provided within 72 hours of making the fee payment.
- Result of the Article Writing Competition: Last week of October, after Volume II Issue III is published.