DME Journal of Management: Call for Papers
Table of Contents
- About DME And Research Cell
- Submission Categories
- Formatting Guidelines
- Submission Date
- Publication Details
- Contact Information
About DME And Research Cell
Delhi Metropolitan Education, Noida (DME) is a premier educational institution affiliated with GGSIPU, New Delhi. Ever since its inception, its aim has been the promotion of research as the backbone of education. The Research Cell at DME was established to encourage an environment conducive to research and work untiringly towards the development of research skills of faculty members and students. Research Cell, DME seeks to invite papers for DME Journal of Management (DMEJM, e-ISSN: 2582-9432) Volume 3, 2022.
DME Journal of Management is a peer-reviewed and interdisciplinary academic annual journal. The objective of the journal is to promote individual and collaborative research on contemporary management practices and paradigms. The journal will invite papers on diverse areas such as finance, accounting, marketing, operations management, human resource management, statistics, international business, information technology, environment, risk management, globalization, and related areas. Articles reflecting diversity, the cross-functional nature of management, and emerging concerns are also considered for publication.
Academicians, professionals, and students are invited to submit papers for DMEJM.
- Case Studies (3000-4000 words)
- Research Articles (5000-7000 words)
- Font size: 12 (main text), 14 (heading), 10 (footnotes)
- Font style: Times New Roman
- Referencing: APA format (7th Edition)
- Justify the text
- References must be included along with the manuscript
- Line spacing: 1.5 (main text), 1.0 (footnotes), Use 1-inch margins on all sides
- Abstract of 250-300 words must be submitted along with the main article/case study
- Co-authorship is allowed for up to 2 authors
- Along with the abstract,4-5 keywords must also be mentioned
- The acceptable format for submission of the document is .doc or .docx
- The UGC guidelines will be followed, with respect to Plagiarism
- Number all pages consecutively beginning with the title page
The last date for submission of the full paper is October 7, 2022
No publication fee.
Publication shall be subject to a thorough review process.
Registered with Crossref; allotment of DOI for each published research article
For submissions, kindly register and submit on DME Journal of Management (dmejournals.com)
Link to Volume 2 (2021) & Volume 1 (2020) – Archives | DME Journal of Management (dmejournals.com)
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com