Third National Virtual Moot Court Competition by Adhivakta Parishad, Delhi High Court Unit [Nov 4-8]: Register by Oct 5
Table of Contents
- About ABAP
- About the Competition
- How to Register?
- Registration Fee
- Mode and Timing
- Important Dates
- Contact Information
Akhil Bharatiya Adhivakta Parishad (ABAP) is a Pan India Organisation of Lawyers at the forefront of engagement with law and the Indian Judicial System for the sustainable and equitable development of the Nation.
About the Competition
Adhivakta Parishad, Delhi High Court Unit is now organizing the 3rd National Virtual Criminal Moot Court Competition, 2022 and invites law colleges across the country to participate.
- Each team shall comprise a maximum of three (3) and members only, consisting of two (2) speakers and one (1) researcher.
- Participation is restricted to bonafide law students either enrolled in the 3-year L.L.B Law course or the 5-year integrated Law course.
- Participation is limited to only one team per college or university.
How to Register?
All interested Law colleges must provisionally register themselves by simply sending an email to email@example.com
There is no registration fee.
Mode and Timing
The tentative time slot for the proceedings shall be from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm and the moot court proceedings shall be conducted via Google Meet.
- The last date to Register – is October 5, 2022
- The last date for submission of Memorials – is October 31, 2022
- Dates of the Competition – November 4 to 8, 2022
In case of any queries, please contact Rupinder Pal Singh – at +91 98991 11355, Riddhima Gaur – at +91 98710 01506, Akash – at +91 97119 04919, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org