Panjab University, Chandigarh is proud to announce the first edition of the International UILS Negotiation Competition
About the Organiser
University Institute of Legal Studies has emerged as one of the premier legal institutions of India, which embodies a blend of tradition and modernity in its principles and values. The mission of the institute is to equip its pupils with the skills to comprehend and diagnose the intricacies of legal problems through analysis and reasoning.
About the Competition
The International UILS Negotiation Competition is being organized by the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, UILS, to impart negotiation skills amongst budding lawyers. Negotiation is a necessary skill of observing the opponent and reaching a solution in an amicable way to secure a win-win situation. We, at UILS, are looking forward to seeing participants from across the globe and grant them an opportunity to enhance their knowledge of alternate dispute resolution and honing their communication skills, which is one of the important attributes of a good lawyer.
For the registration form, click here. https://forms.gle/2JXUNa8vUUqDTk3V8
- The Registration for the competition shall be done strictly on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- There is a participation limit of 36 teams for this competition. Once, the cap of 36 teams is filled, the registrations for the competition shall be closed.
- Participants must fill the registration form using the registration link provided. After filling in the necessary details in the form, the participants will be sent an e-mail on their registered e-mail IDs with a payment link to finish the process of their registration.
Please note the important dates pertaining to registrations.
Registration opening date: 10th October 2021
Registration closing date: 25th October 2021
The participants should be enrolled in a full-time law degree on 1st September of the year of the Competition at the university which has been selected to participate in the Competition.
- There will be a total number of 36 teams that will participate in the competition.
- Each team shall comprise of two members only.
- Each team shall consist of one counsel and one client.
7th November 2021: Submission of Negotiation Plans
10th November 2021: Training Session and Opening Ceremony
11th November 2021: Preliminary Round 1
12th November 2021: Preliminary Round 2
13th November 2021: Octa-Finals and Semi-Finals
14th November 2021: Final Round and Closing Ceremony
For any further queries, please contact us
Dr. Sabina Salim – Faculty Coordinator (Asst. Professor, UILS, PU Chd.): +91-9814958419
Ishaan Loomba – President, ADR-CCL Board, UILS. – +91-9814717456
Abhishek Bindal – Convener, ADR-CCL Board, UILS – +91-8360239715
Srishti Sharma – Co-Convener, ADR-CCL Board, UILS – +91-9617168442