Two-day Seminar on Emerging Issues in Law & Justice in the perspective of Globalization
A two-day seminar on “Emerging Issues in Law & Justice in the perspective of Globalization” on 19th-20th February 2022. The event is sponsored by the Department of Higher Education, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
About The Seminar
The world may be global but it is not accessible to all. Accessibility remains limited by various stakeholders, institutions, and processes of the global world. To that end, it is important to critically engage with the idea of justice in the context of globalization and explore how the law may truly facilitate justice in the global world ravaged by a vicious pandemic. The Seminar aims to provide a platform for this and enable the holistic exchange of ideas between various stakeholders, including academicians, lawyers, and students. The Seminar seeks to analyze changing dimensions of justice by engaging with diverse academic discourses and research papers as to how these ideas may be given the right direction so that justice- political, economic, and social may be actualized in this era of globalization.
The Seminar calls for papers under the following subthemes. The list is only indicative and not exhaustive. Any other topic related to the Seminar theme may also be submitted.
- Globalization and Governance: Present and Future.
- Belongingness in a Global World: State, Citizenship and Refugees.
- Borders and Movement: Issues and Challenges during Covid-19.
- Contours of Right to Health.
- Accessibility in times of COVID-19: Issues and Challenges.
- Universalism v. Cultural Relativism in a global world.
- Legal Framework for World trade or economic imperialism- Critical Perspectives.
- International Organizations: Changing Goals, Problems and Challenges.
- Scope of National Security Legislations in Global world.
- Ensuring Climate Justice for all: Issues and Challenges.
11. Right to Education: Contemporary Issues and Challenges
Call For Papers
University invites well-researched and authentic research papers, case analyses, articles by Academicians, Policy makers, Journalists, Lawyers, Bureaucrats, Research scholars, and Students. Research papers shall be subject to the approval of the Editorial Board for inclusion in the seminar.
- All submissions have to be in English.
- The abstract should not be of more than 250 words. It shall contain- a brief profile of the author including e-mail ID, contact number and official address.
- Word limit for full Research Paper- 4000-5000 words (inclusive of all Citation and references).
- Submissions must be typed in Times New Roman, Font Size 12 on A4 size paper with 1” margin on all sides with 1.5 line spacing.
- There can be maximum of only one Co-author. All the co-authors need to get registered for the seminar.
- Potential contributors are required to adhere to a uniform mode of citation (20th edition of The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation or ILI Citation is recommended).
- The authors should also need to submit a declaration along with the abstract & final paper that their work is original and unpublished and that it does not infringe the copyright of anyone. The organizing committee is not responsible for any copyright infringements by the authors.
- Participants who intend to present their research papers in the seminar are required to submit the Abstract on or before 19th January, 2022 through e-mail to: [email protected].
- Full papers need to be submitted by 1st February, 2022.
- The accepted full research papers may be published in the form of an edited book.
- The registration fee which includes registration kit, lunch and tea is as follows:
- For students- Rs. 700/-
- For academia and professionals – Rs. 1000/-
- RMLNLU faculty & students- No fee
- Registration for the seminar has to be done through the following link: – https://forms.gle/ekbmy6w7GDmRLbhg6
- Payment Guide:
- Proceed to the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpI D=288415
- Select registration fee.
- Select Seminar/Workshop in the event tab and fill the required details.
- Write ‘National Seminar on Globalisation’in the Name of the Event tab.
- Proceed with payment and after successful payment, kindly upload the receipt in the registration form.
- Accommodation shall not be provided in view of COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Sector D-1, LDA Colony, Kanpur Road Scheme, Aashiyana, Lucknow – 226012
Prof. Subir K Bhatnagar Vice-Chancellor, Dr. RMLNLU
- Prof. (Dr.) C M Zariwala Dean, Academics, RMLNLU
- Dr. Visalakshi Vegesna Head of Department, RMLNLU
Dr. Prem Kumar Gautam
- Dr. Mitali Tiwari
- Dr. Abdullah Nasir
- Dr. (Mrs.) Alka Singh
- Ms. Priya Anuragini
- Dr. Bhanu Pratap Singh
- Atrey Tripathi Co-Convenor
- Varsha Agarwal Joint-Secretary
- Tushar Nigam Joint-Secretary
- Astha Shivhare Treasurer
For any further clarification, mail us at [email protected]
Seminar, Law & Justice,