About the Organisation
LawShala is an online platform which provides all the legal news of the country under one roof. The organization’s goal is to increase legal knowledge and provide a creative understanding and cognition of various fields of law, while also attempting to generate diverse social, political, legal, and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, ensuring that legal knowledge reaches every nook and corner of the ever-expanding legal fraternity. It provides comprehensive legal knowledge through legal news, law awareness, newsletters, articles, blogs, and other resources.
About the Competition
Quiz is an interactive platform where students are not taking an interest to get celebrated for the time being, however to acquire information, look for freedoms to dominate past scholastics and secure their future. Quizzes require basic reasoning and broad exploration, identify gaps in knowledge and highlight any areas that need more revision. With this vision, LawShala presents 1st Online National Level Quiz Competition, 2021 on Constitutional Law.
Dates and Time
- Last Date of Registration: 9th July 2021
- Date of Quiz: 11th July 2021
- Time of the Quiz: 5 PM to 5:20 PM
- Result Declaration: 12th July 2021
- Winner: Rs. 500 + e-Certificate of Merit + E-books on Constitutional Law + Internship Opportunity
- Runner’s Up Rs. 300 + e-Certificate of Merit + E-books on Constitutional Law + Internship Opportunity
- e-Certificate of Appreciation to top 10 merit holders.
- e-Certificate of Participation to all the participants.
- Rs. 50 for individual participation
- Rs. 80 for team participation (2 people)
- Google Pay: 7976073023
- UPI Id: yashgupta736@hdfcbank
- The quiz shall take place online, a paper will include Multiple Choice Questions, short answers, and one word.
- The participant can give this exam from their home or hostel with the use of a Laptop or Mobile Phone.
- This quiz is open to any college student of any course and to any advocate.
- There will be 50 questions from Constitutional Law which includes its history, constitution, and recent developments.
- Each question will carry 2 marks and there will be no negative marking.
- The quiz platform will be Google Forms.
Register through this link: https://forms.gle/wXiXNpK5vXhv9HLu9
If you have any queries feel free to Whatsapp at 7976073023 or mail us at email@example.com
- Memo Pundits
- All India Legal Forum
- The Law Communicants
- Valorem Law