Lex-Manthan Volume-33 [Book With Isbn]: Submit By January 25, 2023
Table of Contents
- How to Submit?
- Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission Guidelines
- Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Publication Charges
- Contact Details
The Book aims to provide a detailed insight into a full range of various legal topics.
The book would not be theme-specific. Anything related to Law is acceptable.
How to Submit?
Mail the manuscript to email@example.com with the subject line “Submission”.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Submission of full paper(s): January 25, 2023
- Intimation of acceptance/rejection: Within 24 hours of submission
- Tentative month of Release of the Book: February 2023
- The title of the research paper should be appropriate.
- The paper shall be original and unpublished.
- The paper should not be plagiarized, and free from grammatical, spelling, and other errors.
- Co-authorship is allowed subject to a maximum of three (authors can be from different institutes).
- Full names of all the authors along with designation and contact number(s) must be given.
- Any uniform method for citation may be followed.
- The body of the paper shall be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, size 10 single line spacing
- The paper shall be in MS Word Format
Word Limit (Subject to Relaxation)
- Notes/Comments: (between 3000-5000 words including footnotes)
- Cases/Report Commentaries: (between 2500-3000 words including footnotes)
- Articles: (between 1200-5000 words including footnotes)
- Short Notes: (between 1000-2500 words including footnotes)
- Book/Report Review: (between 2000-3000 words including footnotes)
The format of the book is Print. Contributors are provided with a digital copy of the book on their e-mail id along with a certificate of publication. To procure a printed copy of the book, extra charges would apply.
- Single authored chapter: INR 400/-
- Co-Authored Chapter: INR 600/-
Note: Payment to be made only after selection.