National Quiz Competition On Constitutional Law
About the Organiser
The Moot Court Committee (MCC) of Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research (HILSR) is a committee entrusted with the responsibility to manage activities related to mooting and advocacy at HILSR. Established in 2018 and approved by the Bar Council of India (BCI), HILSR currently offers BALLB – a five-year integrated degree program in law.
Who can participate?
All UG & PG students studying in any discipline at any College or Department of the Universities.
Format of the quiz
- The quiz shall take place on google forms.
- The entire test would be time bound (15 min). The test shall comprise of 35 Multiple Choice Questions (4 Marks each).
What will the quiz cover?
- Constitutional Law
How to register?
Registration Form: https://forms.gle/euKrVzYAVdK8vsCF9
- 1st Prize: The Indian Constitution: Cornerstone of A Nation by Granville Austin + E- Certificate of Merit.
- E-Certificate of Merit to top 3.
- E-Certificate to all the participants.
Last date to register: 19th November 2021
Date of Quiz: 20th November 2021, 4:00 PM-4:15 PM IST
Date of announcement of results: 25th November 2021
Free of Cost
- In case of tie in marks, the participant who submitted quiz first will be decided as winner if he/she falls in top 3.
- If in case same marks are scored by 3 participants then those 3 will be declared as Top 3.
- Quiz cannot be reconducted if someone is unable to submit in time.
- The decision of organisers shall be final and binding in all matters.
In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact
Sakshi Singh: 9935398997
Tushar Batra: 9971375727
Constitutional Law, Quiz Competition