Work With Bureaucrats on Hands-On Projects – Apply for Public Policy Programme For Executives Monsoon Edition
Public Policy Programme for Executives (P3E) | 6th Edition | 11 September – 2 January 2022 | Sessions on Saturday (5-7 PM) and Sunday (11-1 PM, 5-7 PM)
Details of the Course
Public Policy Programme for Executives (P3E) is a 15-week immersive executive program in public policy and governance specially curated for working professionals aspiring to become India’s future leaders. It equips delegates with a practitioner’s perspective, drawing from a curriculum that synthesizes contemporary theoretical models of India’s cultural, social & economic matrix and facilitates proximity to bureaucrats and senior policy experts.
P3E is a certificate program that takes delegates through challenges, complexities, and dynamics of policymaking and its socio-economic and political consequences.
Delegates assimilate, analyze and deconstruct various policies, themes, and ideas of national and global significance.
Here’s why you should attend P3E
- Understanding Of Government Processes: Get an in-depth understanding of Indian government processes, systems, challenges, stakeholders, and possible places for intervention.
- Access To Network & Career Opportunities: Get connected with relevant corporates, govts., consulting firms, political organisations, civil society, and social development organisations.
- Ideas To Impact Lakhs Of People: Work with senior bureaucrats on Hands-On Projects will give you ideas and perspective to impact lakhs of lives in India and the world.
- Interactions With Top Policymakers: Sustained interactions with senior policymakers, faculty and the power of an illustrious peer network to tap in for the rest of your career.
Career prospects for Lawyers after P3E
A lawyer with knowledge and competencies in public policy has many high-paying jobs within their reach. These include working at a firm that specializes in constitutional law, policy consulting, working for think tanks, and working as a govt affairs professional.
This program is open to any individual who holds an undergraduate degree from Indian/foreign universities, regardless of discipline. While work experience in relevant domains is preferred, exceptional candidates without any formal experience would be considered.
Location & Timing
Live E-Learning (Online) sessions will take place during the weekends – Saturdays (5-7 PM) and Sundays (11-1 PM, 5-7 PM). LMS details will be provided to selected participants for managing program content, readings, and recorded videos.
- Once you sign up on the programme page, an email link containing the application form will be sent to you.
- Fill this application form and submit it.
- Your application will be reviewed, followed by an interview, after which the decision will be communicated to you in 3-5 business days.
- Submission of fees confirms your participation in the programme.
The fee is INR 41,999/- which includes the tuition cost of the program and the GST charge. Scholarships are available on merit and need-basis, and payment is accepted in two instalments.
Rashtram School of Public Leadership nurtures ‘self-aware’ and ‘civilisational-assured’ public leaders who are nourished by Indic knowledge traditions and systems of thought. The specific focus of the school is to prepare leaders in three domains: Academia, Politics, and Civil Society. Rashtram designs and conducts executive learning programmes and short courses engage in research to align institutions with Indic thought, fosters an ecosystem of young leaders in India and abroad, and strategically partners with organisations across the world.
For any queries about the program content, curriculum, and other information, contact us at +91-8384074775 or email us at [email protected]