YCM’s Mediator Course in association with Khaitan & Co, FCDR, Prachi Mediation, Association of Mediation Practitioners, and Crek ODR.
Table of Contents
- About the organizer
- Details about the opportunity
- Who is it for/ Eligibility
- Fee Details
- Official Links
About the organizer
YCM is India’s First Youth Conflict Management and Mediation Initiative. Our goal is to empower the youth with skills to be able to REALISE-RESPOND-RESOLVE fights and deadlocks in every domain of life. Conflict management skills are essential for every dispute resolution process. Manage conflicts to save money, save time and save the peace of mind!
Details about the opportunity
Become a Mediator course is split into 3 levels: 15 hours approximately per level. The dates for the training program will be:
- Level 1 – 28 and 29 January (9:30 am to 6:30 pm IST, including breaks)
- Level 2 – 4 and 5 February (9:30 am to 6:30 pm IST, including breaks)
- Level 3 – 11 and 12 February (9:30 am to 6:30 pm IST, including breaks)
Our panel of expert trainers and speakers includes:
Sriram Panchu, Dr. Aman Hingorani, Bode Adeloye, Jawad A J, Prerna Kohli, Chitra Narayan, Uma Ramanathan, Irene Grindell, Brendan Schutte, Jonathan Rodrigues, Nathalia Berkowitz, Namita Shah, Chittu Nagarajan, Jeevan Ballav Panda, Satish Padhi, Charlie Young, Dr. Gitanjali Prabhu Shetty, Prathamesh D Popat
Kudrat Dev, Conflict Coach, Mediator accredited by the U.K. Civil Mediation Council, and Founder of YCM will be the Constant Trainer.
Who is it for/ Eligibility
All those who are passionate about peacebuilding, life skills, and mediation.
Students are recommended to enroll for all 3 levels but can enroll for level 1 alone or levels 1 & 2 combined.
Fees per level are INR 3,500 and all three levels are INR 10,500
Early Bird Offer – Register by 25 November to avail discount:
- Levels 1 & 2: INR 6,500 (save 500)
- All 3 Levels: INR 9,000 (save 1,500)
Use code YCM-MED-1500 to avail early bird discount.
Students will become YCM-certified Mediators on completing all 3 Levels (over 3 weekends).
- Top performers will be given internship opportunities at YCM.
- Top performers will qualify to apply to start a YCM Chapter at their educational institution or location.
- All successful trainees will straight join YCM’s Young Mediators Panel.
The deadline for registration is 10 December 2022. Early Bird registration by 25 November for a discount.
For any queries, email us at email@example.com with the subject line: “Mediator Course Query” or feel free to reach out to Aditya Aryan (Assistant Trainer & Course Moderator) – at (+91) 7091140060
YCM’s Mediator Course