Call for Blog by ICFLR (Indian Corporate & Finance Law Review)
About the Blog
We, at ICFLR, are a team of legal practitioners and students who believe that basic concepts revolving around various corporate and financial law and regulation in our country are essential to be understood.
We, as a team, are dedicated to the cause of removing the misconceptions about Corporate and Financial laws in the country, and believe the same can be achieved by simplifying jargons and explaining these concepts in a manner that is simple and understandable for all!
The Editorial Team
The Editorial team consists of –
- Shambhavi Kumar: Associate at Khaitan & Co
- Aayush Kedia: Student at Jindal Global Law School
The article should address current issue(s) in any of the following areas:
- Banking Laws
- Competition and Antitrust Laws
- Corporate and Commercial Laws
- Insolvency Law
- Law of Taxation:-
- Domestic Taxation Laws
- Direct Taxation Laws
- Indirect Taxation Laws
- International Taxation Laws
6. Securities Law
- The article should be submitted in Microsoft Word format (.doc or .docx) to [email protected]
- Co-authorship is permitted up to two (2) authors.
- The body of the email should contain a brief overview of 100-200 words of the article along with the details of the author(s) including Name, Year of Study (if applicable) and Institution / Organization of Affiliation.
- The word limit for submissions is between 1,000 to 1,500 words. In case the submission is over 1,500 words, we would suggest splitting the article into smaller blog pieces fitting of the word limit. (making it a multi-volume. submission)
- All references must be made as endnotes instead of footnotes. We encourage authors to review existing posts on the blog to better understand the same.
- In case of any plagiarism found in the submitted article, it will be rejected. ICFLR maintains a zero-tolerance policy towards plagiarism.
Submissions may be made via email to the ICFLR team ([email protected]). ICFLR receives and reviews articles on a rolling basis, hence there is no deadline for submission.