About the Journal
The International Journal of Integrated Studies and Research is a double-blinded peer-reviewed journal bearing ISSN 2582-743X, operating on a quarterly basis in the fields of Law, Management, Humanities, Commerce and Social Sciences. The Editorial Board of the journal comprises esteemed individuals from different countries such as India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Ethiopia, Nepal and Dubai.
Call for Paper:
IJISAR invites unpublished manuscripts for consideration and publication for Volume 1, Issue 2, to be set live from 6th March 2021. In this live issue, all papers which are accepted for publication and have completed pre-publication formalities shall be published within the shortest possible time. We invite all professors, scholars, academicians, students and all researchers at large for publishing paper in the field of law, management, commerce, humanities and social sciences.
IJISAR is an open-access journal and invites manuscripts on any theme related to Law, Management, Humanities and Social Sciences.
How to Submit:
Authors are requested to send in their submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online at http://ijisar.com/submit-paper-online/
Manuscript Processing Charges [To be paid after acceptance]:
- For Indian Authors: INR 1000/-
- For other countries: $25
- There are no additional charges for co-authorship.
- This charge does not include charges for a hard copy of the certificate. Provision of hard copy is not a mandatory arrangement and does not, in any way, affect the online publication at IJISAR.
Hard Copy of Certificates:
The hard copy of certificates are available as premium services and can be ordered separately at http://ijisar.com/order-for-hard-copy-of-certificate/. Authors may also place order for attaining hard copy of certificates for previously published papers.
- The submission made must not be sent elsewhere to any journal or publication platform for consideration or publication. If found so, the paper shall be rejected with immediate effect.
- Manuscript Structure: The preferred format of all articles are in MS office (2003 or above). It should be concisely written in 1.5 spacing along with font size of 12 in Times New Roman font. Illustrations must be inserted at appropriate places in the paper. Numbering should be taken care of. No borders or other decorative implementations shall be entertained anywhere in the entire text.
- Authors’ details: All papers must be accompanied by proper names and affiliation of authors along with email ids. Co authorship is allowed to a maximum of 3 authors.
- Plagiarism or paraphrasing of any kind shall not be entertained at IJISAR and shall lead to immediate rejection and/or disqualification from the journal.
- All submission must be made strictly in .doc or .docx format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- The minimum word limit is that of 1200 words (exclusive of footnotes). There is no ceiling on the upper word limit of the manuscript.
- Last date for submission: 20th March, 2021
- Publication of Issue: To be set live from 6th March, 2021
For any queries please feel free to write to us at email@example.com.
For more details visit www.ijisar.com