GALTER Brings National Essay Competition [Cash Prizes Worth Rs. 2k+; Online]: Submit by June 1
Table of Contents
- About GALTER
- About the Competition
- Submission Guidelines
- How to Register?
- Registration Fees
- Payment Details
- How to Submit Essays?
- Important Dates
- Awards & Opportunities
- Contact Information
- Registration Link
GALTER is a unique dedicated Research Oriented Educational Academy with a focus on the interface of emerging highly disruptive technologies, such as Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies, Digital Assets, Fintech, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, and metaverse, and promoting their proper and effective ethics-legal framework.
About the Competition
In an effort to disseminate Law-Tech knowledge and research, The Global Academy of Law-Tech Education & Research presents National Essay Competition to give a platform to budding lawyers to express their views on integral legal issues.
The primary objective of this competition is to encourage students across various colleges in India, to develop analytical thinking on the pertinent topics in this domain.
Role of Generative AI (ChatGPT) in the Education Sector: Bane or Boon.
- Students pursuing graduate degrees in the following field: law, technology, science, finance, and management are eligible to participate.
- Students pursuing master’s degrees in the following field: law, technology, science, finance, and management are eligible to participate.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of two authors is permitted.
- Only one submission shall be allowed per author, and in the case of co-authors, one submission shall be deemed to include both. Separate submissions of both shall be taken as multiple submissions which will be subject to rejection and disqualification.
- The registered participants are directed not to mention any of their personal details while submitting their Essays except the unique code allotted. Furnishing any such detail shall lead to disqualification.
- The subject of the email and name of the file must be “Essay Submission_Unique Code”. Each submission shall be accompanied by a Cover-letter which shall include the details of the participants:
- Title of the Essay
- Name(s) of the Author(s)
- The E-mail address and contact details of the Author(s)
- Name of the college/institution/university of Author(s)
- Program and Year of the Course of Author(S).
- Failure to adhere to the above format of abstract submission may result in disqualification.
How to Register?
Interested candidates may register through the link provided at the end of the post.
Registration fee for the Competition has been divided into two sub-categories:
- Early Bird Registration: Rs. 250 (till 14th May)
- Normal Registration: Rs. 300 (15th May-30th June)
For Account Payment
- Account Name: Global Academy of Law-Tech Education and Research
- Name of Bank: Kotak Mahindra Bank- Kondapur Hyderabad
- Current Account No.: 0447485774
- IFSC Code: KKBK0000555
For Payment via UPI
- UPIN– 9167724112@kotak
How to Submit Essays?
Interested authors may submit their essays here.
- Release of Competition- 30th April 2023
- Last Date of Essay Submission: 1st June 2023
- Declaration of Results: 30th June 2023 (Tentative)
Awards & Opportunities
- The author with the highest score will be declared as the “Winner” and shall be awarded a Certificate of Merit + Cash Prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- The second and third runner-up will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation + Cash Prize of Rs. 3,000/- & a Certificate of Appreciation + Cash Prize of Rs. 2,000/- respectively.
- A consolation Prize shall be provided which shall include a book in the field of Law-Tech.
- Participation Certificate shall be awarded, via email, to all the participants upon the successful submission of the Essay.
- The Top 5 winners of the competition may be provided an internship opportunity at the Centre for Cyber Laws, NLU Delhi by Dr. Aparajita Bhatt
In case of any queries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consultant at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Gurgaon
Assistant Law Officer at Technology Development Board, Government of India
Assistant Professor in Law by Kerala PSC
Internship Opportunity at Office of Legal Standards and International Affairs, UNESCO
Legal Researcher under Hon’ble Mr. Justice Rajendra Prakash Soni, Rajasthan High Court
GALTER, National Essay Competition