International Conference & Call For Papers On “Reproductive Choice Of Women: A Fundamental Right” Register By 30th October 2021
We would like to invite your kind attention to an International Conference organized by the CENTRE FOR WOMEN & LAW, MAR GREGORIOS COLLEGE OF LAW, TRIVANDRUM, KERALA in association with the KERALA STATE YOUTH COMMISSION on the topic of “Reproductive Choice Of Women: A Fundamental Right”. The following is the content for the post
Themes For Papers
- Socio-political analysis of reproductive rights of women in India
- Reproductive choice of women as a fundamental right – a legal & constitutional analysis
- Global perspective on reproductive rights of women
- Feminist jurisprudence on reproductive rights of women
The above-mentioned sub-themes are not exhaustive in nature and other related auxiliary sub-themes can also be included
The following are the guidelines for the submission of papers;
- The abstract should not exceed 300 words and must include keywords. Abstracts received on or before 30th October 2021 shall be published in the seminar proceedings
- The length of the full paper shall be between 5000 to 8000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Full paper should be submitted on or before 22nd November 2021.
- Selected full papers presented in the Conference shall be published in a book by December 2021.
- In case of co-authorship (maximum two), each author will have to register separately by paying the registration fee. The certificate will be given only to registered author.
- Abstracts in Times New Roman font, with size 12pt and line spacing 1, with keywords at the end of the abstract in italics.
- All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) style of citation; nonconformity will be a ground for rejection.
- Submissions must be in Times New Roman font, with size 12pt and line spacing 1.5.
- All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font, with size 10pt and line spacing 1.
- Title of the Paper- Times New Roman Font, size 14pt.
- The authors name should be mentioned on the Right side of title in Times New Roman Font, 12pt size. All other details like designation, institution details, E-mail address and phone numbers etc., should be given as foot note.
- Submissions must be made in .doc/.doc formats only. All the abstracts shall be
mailed to email@example.com
Date of Conference & Paper Presentation: 20/11/2021
The total fee is Rs 500/-
Participants can register after payment of a registration fee. Only registered participants will receive a Certificate. This is the registration link https://forms.gle/niUvjmsNb4Wvpgnr8
• Click the fee payment link. https://feebook.southindianbank.com/FeeBookUser/org?id=295
• Enter the necessary details
• Click pay and make payment.
• After making payment, download the payment receipt.
• Click the registration-form link & fill in the relevant details.
• Upload the fee receipt. Submit the form.
• The fee has to be paid online through the link provided above.
Alternatively, fees can be paid into the following account:
Director, Mar Gregorios College of Law, Account number: 0483053000019621,
IFSC Code: SIBL0000483,
Bank Name and Branch: South Indian Bank, Nalanchira
Please make sure that the fee receipt is uploaded in the registration form