Research Law Assistant at the Madras High Court [75 Vacancies; Salary of Rs. 30k/Month]: Apply by Dec 8, Job Post
Table of Contents
- About the Madras High Court
- Eligibility Criteria
- Number of Vacancies
- How to Apply?
- Job Location
- Application Form
About the Madras High Court
The Madras High Court is a High Court in India. It has appellate jurisdiction over the state of Tamil Nadu and the union territory of Puducherry. It is located in Chennai and is the third oldest high court of India after the Calcutta High Court in Kolkata and Bombay High Court in Mumbai.
- The Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3, 10+2+5, 10+2+4+3, or any other recognized pattern at the decision of the committee) from recognized Universities in the Indian Union, and should be recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as an Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.
- The candidates must have not attained the age of 30 years as of the 1st of January or July, which precedes the last date fixed for submission of applications.
- He/she must be a citizen of India.
- Only candidates who have passed all their examinations within the duration of their course are eligible to apply.
- Only candidates who have obtained their Law Degree not earlier than five years from the date of notification are eligible to apply for the assignment of Research Law Assistant.
- Candidates pursuing a Post-Graduate Degree in Law, or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere, are not eligible to apply for the assignment of Research Law Assistant.
Each Research Law Assistant shall be paid a consolidated amount of Rs. 30,000/- per month as an Honorarium for their assignment.
Number of Vacancies
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and submit it to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras – 600 104 on or before December 8, 2023.
- The envelope should be superscripted as “Application for the post of Research Law Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges”.
- The filled-in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 8, 2023.
- Candidates should submit their application by two means, viz. through e-mail on or before December 8, 2023, and through post on or before December 8, 2023.
- Candidates can download the application form at the end of the post.
Selected Candidates will be posted either in the Principal Seat at Madras or at the Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai, and are also liable to be transferred and vice versa in case of administrative exigencies.
Research Law Assistant at the Madras High Court