Senior Consultant at National Mission for Justice Delivery and Legal Reforms, Ministry for Law and Justice, New Delhi [On-site; 3 Years; Salay Rs. 1L]: Apply by June 3, Job Opportunity
Table of Contents
- About the Mission
- About the Opportunity
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply?
- Application Deadline
About the Mission
National Mission for justice delivery and Legal Reforms was set up in August 2011 with the twin objectives of increasing access by reducing delays and arrears in the system and enhancing accountability through structural changes and setting performance standards and capacities.
About the Opportunity
Ministry for Law and Justice is inviting applications for the role of Senior Consultant to be engaged under the National Mission for Justice Delivery and Legal Reforms.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Planning, coordinating, and monitoring the activities of NMJDLR relating to
- (a) policy and legislative reforms; and
- (b) re-engineering of court processes and procedures;
- (c) reduction of arrears of cases.
- Undertake Research Work in the field of Justice Delivery and Legal Reforms as well as provide technical assistance and support through in-house research, collection, collation, and analysis of information/inputs received from various sources.
- Supervise the management and provide expert inputs for the proposals/reports under Scheme for Action Research and Studies on Judicial Reforms.
- Provide technical inputs for preparing the responses to be filed by the Department of Justice before the: Supreme Court / High Courts / District and Subordinate Courts in cases pertaining to National Mission-related matters.
- Assist the Department of Justice in partnership building with civil society and other stakeholders including overseas/foreign agencies under the Global Indices for Reform and Growth exercise.
- Preparation of Speeches/Briefs for the Offices of the Minister of Law and Justice, Minister of State for Law and Justice, Secretary (Justice), etc., and Prime Minister’s Office and others for occasions/events/ visits.
- Provide inputs for preparation of responses to various Parliament Questions/Assurances/Demand for Grants Questionnaire on issues relating to the pendency of cases in courts, judge population ratio, etc. by conducting data analysis and research.
- The supervision of work assigned to other Consultants, engaged in the National Mission for Justice Delivery and Legal Reforms.
- Any other work apart from the above-allocated work assigned by the Officers.
- Doctorate/Post Graduation in Law/Public Policy with excellent research skills.
- Preference will be given to candidates holding Ph.D. with research publications.
- More than 4 years of postqualification experience.
- Should be well versed with working experience in PSUs/Ministries/Government.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are having requisite experience in related /similar fields.
- Not more than 40 years old on the date of publication of the vacancy advertisement.
Selected candidates will be paid Rs. 1 lakh to 1.25 lakhs per month.
3 (three) years on a contractual basis from the date of joining, subject to satisfactory performance rendered.
How to Apply?
The applications must be submitted online ONLY, vide email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for submission of applications is June 03, 2023, by 5 P.M.
Open Mic Extravaganza by Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI)
GALTER Brings National Essay Competition
Consultant at Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Gurgaon
Assistant Law Officer at Technology Development Board, Government of India